Monday, January 08, 2007

Weekend...

Had a wild and crazy weekend for sure...

Our BlueJay's got a 39-34 Conference road win to improve to 5-0 in Conference and 10-2 overall.

Afterward, I was told my Aunt, has lapsed into a Coma and is in an Indianapolis hospital. She is doing slightly better today, Monday afternoon, but she still needs all our thoughts and prayers!

Then, Saturday afternoon I received a phone call from my mother saying that my father had a heart attack. As I arrived at the hospital they were taking him back to perform an operation. He has since returned to his hospital room where he is resting. He will be moved out of ICU to a normal room this afternoon, then he will be sent home Wednesday is our hope.

He has a lot of ppl thinking and praying about him, and all of that is greatly appreciated. I will update you as I know something, and feel free to call or email.
CoachMcCabe@gmail.com.

I check my email hourly, so I will get it.

Thanks to those of you who already have sent your prayers. Continue to send them, and know how much my family and I appreciate them.

No comments: