Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Why I Coach...

I will be posting various things about "Why I Coach"...

Today, is an email I received from a player a couple days after our season was over...

Thank you for everything that you have done for me this year, you might not know it, but you have played an outstanding role in my success this year. Everything that you say regarding basketball, I absorb it and use it on the basketball court, and it all has lead to major improvements in my game. I personally feel that you are a great coach, and an even better person, and I admire that. I believe that the skills that you have taught me will follow me for the rest of my basketball career. Once again I would like to thank you for EVERYTHING you have done for me this year, I appreciate it!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That and the fact that Luc wants to "play basketball in Kansas City" :)

thomas said...

tough loss last night coach, indiana was just on. good luck next year zags!