Thursday, December 11, 2008

Metro Sports


I was joking with my Mom on the phone the other day that my professional life is about to be complete. When I was a kid, I wanted to do a couple of things when I grew up... (after I learned being a trash man wasn't the best occupation in the world)

I wanted to be a Coach. Until the spring of my senior year in high school I wasn't sure which sport, but obviously I've made the right choice and have the best job in the world.

Secondly, if coaching didn't work out, I wanted to be a broadcaster.

I received a very nice email from someone at Metro Sports this week asking me if I wanted to be a "color analyst" for the Metro Sports Youth Challenge Basketball Tournament this weekend. Obviously, I was more than thrilled and am looking forward to calling 5 games on Metro Sports TV this weekend.

I'll let you know when they re-run on TV. I'm just hopeful I don't end up on Youtube because of something I said!
Here's a link, in case you didn't belive me...I'm calling the games from 10am-2pm

No comments: