Thursday, February 12, 2009

Alex Rodriguez

The more I was thinking about Alex Rodriguez I began to wonder something...

With everything going on, how is it going to be possible for this guy to perform at his "normal" level on the field?

Taking a look at the #'s...

Since Rodriguez has played in an "everyday" role, 14 seasons...

he has hit no less then, .285.
he has averaged, 39.5 homeruns
he has averaged 115 RBI's.

With everything that is going on in this life, here is the question I pose going into the 2009 season.

Out of the 3 Stats...how many will A-Rod eclipse? Will he hit higher than .285? Power out 40 homers? Drive in 115 runs?

The thing I'll keep my eye on closely is his BA. He'll have the ability to drive in runs with the lineup surrounding him. I say he has a career low in BA this year...

If A-Rod does 2 of the 3, I will be absolutely amazed...

[Royals pitchers and catchers report tomorrow! 2/13!]

No comments: