Monday, April 13, 2009

How about these seats...

Yesterday was able to go to the Royals and Yankees game at the "New K." The stadium is absolutely incredible and has everything you could possibly want a stadium to have. Since the stadium is better, I would think more fans are going to come, more money is going to be generated and then Dayton Moore is going to be able to get a couple more pitchers in here to set this team over the top.

Okay, my point...We had terrific seats and sat directly beside the Yankee dugout. Section 123, row A, seat 1 to be exact. As a die hard baseball fan my entire life, to see the Royals and Yankees basically sitting in the dugout was close to a dream come true.

So, I thought my experience was the coolest of cool's...well, try this one...

Try these seats

No comments: