Friday, November 10, 2006

Birthday...

Well, as most of you know today is my birthday. I never get too excited about it, I do enjoy it, but try to play it pretty even.

It is only 8:05am though and this has already happened...
  • My wonderful girlfriend called at exactly midnight
  • TK called last night
  • Jody and crew sent me a batman card
  • One of the school secretaries made a blueberry pie for me
  • The custodians left a card for me on my table
  • My entire family has called and left messages
  • Smalls, my buddy I worked with from KSU, called
  • The Women's bball SID from when I worked at KSU, wrote me.

Now, that will surely bring a smile to anyones face.

I truly appreciate everyones well wishes, and know that it means quite a bit.

Enjoy your weekend, and thanks again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy birfday jibbs! i hope that card i sent you with all that cash in it didn't get lost in the mail!?