Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Tidbits from me...

Thank all of you for the birthday wishes and in some cases gifts. I always appreciate and am blown away by the gratitude of all my friends and family. Thank you for making my birthday a VERY enjoyable day.

Basketball is going okay. We still have a lot of work that needs to get done. We need to develop a tougher mentality. I could go on and on about that. The way we've been practicing the past couple of days though, we couldn't beat Thomas' team riding their short bus to our game. (See Thomastein.blogspot.com).

As mentioned in a previous post: I was trying to attach an audio file to my blog of a voicemail that I got. I am not sure if that can be done though. If you know how to, or if it can be done, let me know.

Otherwise, I am counting down the minutes until Thanksgiving break from school, but more importantly until Melynda gets here from Oregon.

Normal days activities at "The High School". Hope you enjoy your day wherever that may be, and look forward to hearing from you all and talking soon!...

1 comment:

thomas said...

yea liberty better watch out, the c team won last night 23 - 18. they're 1-0! it was a real barn burner