Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Eric Musselman's Basketball notebook

In my quest to always be learning as a Coach, I came across a website that I greatly value:
Emuss.blogspot.com
*No matter your profession, I would bookmark this blog and check back frequently. There is many motivational thoughts and ideas.

The person who runs it, Eric Musselman is a former NBA Head coach of both the Golden State Warriors and the Sacramento Kings. I have followed Musselman's career ever since he was an assistant with the Atlanta Hawks and he would come on the Jim Rome radio show for interviews.

I sent Coach Musselman an article I thought he would find interesting. I was more than flattered when I checked the website later that afternoon that he had posted it for the world to see, giving me credit (scroll down the blogpost to see it).

Thanks to Coach Musselman for his humility and flattery. I hope I can accomplish half of what he has.

No comments: