Thursday, January 15, 2009

Upton


I understand this article, a little bit. I understand the multi-million dollar industry that professional sports is. I respect that. That being said, I have an issue.


"They said cold weather is probably going to be an issue with it. make it ache a little bit"

So, let me get this straight. A kid, 24 years old, making millions of dollars playing a professional sport is going to sit out the first part of the season in cold weather cities because the weather will make his shoulder "ache a little bit".

I've never worked construction, but what would a construction manager do if a 24 year old worker called in one morning and told him that he couldn't work when the weather was cold because his shoulder might "ache a little bit".

This story makes me, "ache a little bit"

No comments: