Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Tuesday, October 24th...

Believe is or not, we start our basketball season in 6 days. It seems like yesterday we were closing our season in Dallas. I miss certain aspects of KSU, but overall I am super happy where I am at.
We have the necessary talent to win at the high school level. We have a super skilled sophomore, 3 experienced seniors who can play, and a reliable bench. The only problem personnel wise is our point guard. We will have a senior who hasn't played Varsity, but is a terrific athlete. We will have to coach him up so he can lead our guys, b/c I am hopeful that we are busy until the first week of March here.
Hope everything is going well, email me, CoachMcCabe@gmail.com, or post on here. Would love to hear from you all (if anyone reads this).

Have a GREAT Tuesday...
Chris

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

go get 'em, coach... :)

Anonymous said...

GO JAY! GO!