Monday, September 18, 2006

Monday...

I usually don't have too difficult of a time getting up on Monday's b/c I've rested over the weekend, today was an exception.

Saturday I was up early, for Gameday at 9, and stayed up late. What a day of college football.
Sunday I coached our varsity team in 2 games, a loss by 6, and a win by 51, go figure that.

The highlight of my weekend by far was having two london broil steaks on Sunday with the family back at the house. Been about 3 weeks since I've been that full after a meal. Man they were good.

Normal Monday activity otherwise.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear they make good steak in Eugene...maybe you should check it out. ;)

thomas said...

yea i heard that too, but you have to wear a hemp necklace and not wear shoes to enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

WOw, 2 steaks that is a lot for such a little guy.
I thought that you only ate corn.