Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Overheard in Study Hall...

I never thought that it would quite come to this, but after reading every possible newspaper on-line and in print, I have decided a blog might be of interest...
So, here are just a few things that have been said or happened in 3 weeks of Study Hall...

  • (Two JV football players chatting)I am so glad we get to play our game today here at the high school. Buddy-->Yeah, oh hey, are we the home or away team?
  • A senior when told about a seating chart: That is stupid. My response: You know what else is stupid, that a 18 year old cant follow simple orders to sit for the first 5 minutes so I can take attendance, get to your seat.
  • As I had my head down reading/working on something a young girl walked up to me and said something, I couldnt understand. By the time I looked up, she repeated herself..."I am having women problems"

That is just the trifecta of what has happened. Trust me I have much more.

Thanks for taking the time to read, let me know what you think...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

im looking forward to having another website to check while i'm bored at work. great idea. you the man jibbs.

Anonymous said...

Good stuff. I told you high schoolers were stupid.

Anonymous said...

I'm scared...really...

T. J. said...

i'll check it out and get back to you. orangejello and i are masters of this blog thing, so we'll make sure to correct you on any inappropriate blog material. that is unless you are a scientologist, in that case...it doesn't matter.